Wednesday 30 September 2009

It won't be long!

As this blog titled "Chapters of my life", I mean to write up like a book about my life. Those times, those years, those experiences bad and good, challenging and corny, exciting and boring! all those will I share here. From my chilhood until these days. It could be enteresting, funny, full of lessons but it could also be boring, sad, and useless (hope not:)
In connection to these, I want to annouce that I'm about to write the pages, the stories, the chapters of this book. I hope it will give you hope,connections,reflection, lessons in life. I hope you'll get interested and walk with me all the way as I try to remember all of those days! I hope you will follow every stories, every chapters of my life.

See you soon guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. keep on writing.. it would make a great family saga.. ;)

    ReplyDelete