Thursday 24 September 2009

Colorful days:)

Me, Jenny and Shy after our class yesterday dropped by in a shopping store which sells almost all kinds of products. Since I have a gift certificate on that store, I asked them to help me find something maybe shoes will be good. So we went directly to the shoes department and found many different kinds and nice shoes, then as Filipinos, we looked directly on sale area..hehe.

Actually, I was looking for a Nike sneakers since mine is already over used. I even about to buy last Saturday when me and my husband went to a shoes store and I found there what I want... just the color (yellow) made me think again and the fact that it was a little expensive. So, when I found that same sneakers there on the sale area and blue/violet color ( still not my color but hello??? half cheaper than the first and the only Nike there and take note..its my size:) aheheh. Not only that.., when you buy two you'll pay only one! (buy one take one) hehe... wasn't it a lucky day? and I can say a colorful day because the color of my two new shoes are blueviolet and green. aheheh!
Have a colorful day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment