Sunday 11 October 2009

CHAPTER II- My Childhood Years

This chapter will be sweet and sour. My life during my childhood happened the big twist in our lives, my life and my family as a whole. I can say, this stage was the most unforgettable one in my whole life. Many things happened, abundance and crises, from grace to rugs, problems and promises, dreams and wonders and lots more.

This chapter will be exciting, emotional and lots of changes. These were the years I really want to write. Almost everyday has its own story to tell, I mean as details as that. But no! I will just try to do the most remarkable ones. So I hope you will stick with me and follow these chapter of my life!

2 comments:

  1. Will be looking forward to it sis... It would be a chance for me to get to know you more..

    Thanks ulit sa vote, once a day lang siguro unless you have different set of computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis, it will be sure nice to know the chapters of your life.. Nice to hear some of your experiences as who knows it will serve as our encouragement and inspiration..

    ReplyDelete