Sunday 8 November 2009

Chapter IV- Turned UpSideDown

They said; its better to start with nothing and end up with a great success, than having something turn into nothing! Its harder! In this chapter I will try to remember the big twist in our lives..how it happen and when did it begin.

It was hard for me because at my young age with all these 'get what i want' attitudes built. It was hard for me to understand why things can get down like that. It seemed to me that I was the one who has been affected the most! But then, as this story or chapter went on..you've got to follow it because you will discover lots about me:) How I adjusted the situation and how it made me a smart girl in the middle of crisis:) How those situations had taught me a lot about life!

I hope you will just keep on hang out with me as I continue remembering all those years!

5 comments:

  1. i have added you in you in my links please do add mine. hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek...agree kaau ko sa imo te...101%...mas maau pa mag start ang tawo sa pinakaubos kay sa taas...

    thanks for sharing your insights....:)

    na ambot lang ani te kung magda bako ani ug lappy sa pinas...trying to avoid blogging over there...ako ra siguro SIL ang mag atang sa opps ani puhon...ehhehehe!

    dko gusto nga mag blogging japon ko while nag vacay...ahhahaha! kamo te, when man mo mag uli tawon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Weekend! Your visit is a blessing! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have added you in links. Hope you can link me up too. Thank You and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree 100%! life will teach us how to be a better person talaga...I'm still continually learning...

    ReplyDelete